Give your Cigar Box guitar a unique look of the iconic Strat guitar with this 3 string neck and fingerboard set up. The neck is heart of your cigar box guitar. Almost 90% of the work that goes into building a CBG is in the neck.
SAVE TIME, MONEY and build a GREAT looking guitar with these rough finished necks.
- Cigar box guitar neck, 1″x2″ unfinished with Strat shaped headstock and fingerboard.
- 32″ length from the nut position to the end of the neck- Plenty of length for “through box” mounting.
- Hand-built and shaped with Red oak
- 5/16″pre-drilled holes for tuner machines.
- PICTURES above show the unfinished neck and an examples of a finished necks.
Fingerboard is a blank with a pre-routed nut slot. User can set scale, fret, and markers on their own. You can also make up your own fingerboard.
- Each neck is shaped and put together by hand so they are all unique.
- There are variations in wood grain and color.
Accompanying instructions also allow access to “how to” videos to complete your neck and build a great looking cigar box guitar.
NOTE: All payment for products purchased on this website, are completed using PayPal. I do not and will not ask for any financial information, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. Paypal is secure and offers the best protection for consumers. Thanks for your continued support.
Shipping: I can ship multiple items at a reduced shipping rate. If you order more than one neck, the reduced rate will show up in your final amount. If you have any questions please contact me.